Characteristics of series primary rubber mixing system
1. The series internal mixer completes the final refining and master refining process at one time, increasing the production capacity by about 100%;
2. Both the master batch and the final batch use the same PLC to control the quality fluctuation of the rubber on-line;
The rubber compound is mixed in one step, which can improve the mechanical shear efficiency of the rubber material, make the carbon black and various compounding agents more uniformly dispersed, improve the rubber material's tearing strength, wear resistance and fatigue resistance, and reduce the Mooney viscosity. And other physical properties, improve the quality of the rubber compound and products;
3. The filling powder and small material additives are airtight conveying and mixing, with less pollution;
4. The rotor dust-proof seal and wear-resistant ring adopts CC composite material, which only needs a small amount of oil. Reduce the pollution of oil to rubber, save oil by more than 40% than the traditional one;
5. Using series internal mixer, the auxiliary time is greatly shortened;
6. Reduce the use of mills and other auxiliary equipment;
7. Using series internal mixer, the rubber mixing workshop occupies a small area, saving civil construction investment;
8. The use of a fully automatic mill, greatly reduces the labor intensity of workers;
9. Because of the vulcanization in the lower internal mixer, the open mixer will mix rubber at a temperature lower than 90 degrees, and the rubber cooler will not produce smoke.
Mach technology was founded in 1996, specializing in providing software and equipment integration of "industry 4.0" overall solution for manufacturing enterprises. It is a national high-tech enterprise that develops and manufactures intelligent environmental protection automatic batching system, intelligent three-dimensional warehouse, intelligent logistics transportation system, information management and control software, and green environmental protection equipment.
WeChat official account